Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Apples


One of my favorite fruits is the apple. I could honestly eat at least two apples day--if I could afford it. However, my roommates boyfriend went to a Michigan apple orchard and brought us back a ton of apples! Now I can enjoy an apple a day.


Now, an apple is great by itself don't get me wrong. But there is something about a combination that makes things extra special. Like hot chocolate and a blanket; both are great on their own, but when they are together they're perfect. My favorite combination with an apple---caramel.


This morning I had to get up and study for a test that I had at 1:30. After my earlier class, I came back to my apartment to study. I grabbed my notebook and my computer and sat by the dining room table. After I sat down, I realized I was hungry and so I went to go grab my favorite snack: apples and caramel. This in itself was a great feeling, but I had also just downloaded the new Weepies album, "Be My Thrill" which was playing. I love The Weepies. That's another blog post in itself. So there I am, sitting there with my apple and caramel listening to The Weepies, while studying for my test. It was a great feeling.

Later, I go to class and the first thing my teacher says is, "so you all know that you have a test this Thursday..." Um...no, I thought it was today. Dang! Well I guess my preparation skills didn't work for school, but it was still a successful study time with some of my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment