Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hello long last friends!

Hey all!

I'm sorry that I have been M.I.A. for a good few months now, but I am finally back and at 'em.

For the past 3 months I have been in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan in a little town called Iron Mountain. This is where I worked at a Bible camp called Covenant Point Bible Camp. I was a counselor for the second summer. Which also means that I have had this blog now for a little over a year. Because I started it with the intent on writing about my summer adventures at camp. Long summer short- Camp was amazing. God showed me SO many new things about the plan he has for my life. (I will fill you in later) I revisited friendships from last summer, and made some new ones. I'm very pleased with my decision to work there this summer.

Me and some of my friends on staff!
My senior High cabin! It was such a fun week!


So now I am back in Chicago in my new apartment with my best friends. It's been pretty busy with decorating, finding/getting a job, and getting ready for school. But I am so excited to start another year. And now only just another year...my LAST year at North Park University. I'm ready though so...bring it on.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear more, Jenna! :) Would be fun over some Starbucks, though!

    ReplyDelete