Saturday, September 17, 2011

Birthday Creation

Birthdays Birthdays Birthdays.

I feel like so many of my friends are celebrating their 21st or 22nd birthdays within a very small time-frame. This leads to me having to be creative for gift-giving. Now, I'm not much of a gift giver, BUT for birthdays I usually like to make something for my most loved ones.

Today I was invited over for my friend Grace's birthday dinner. The invitation was given to me day OF, so I had to be quick with my gift making. Now, usually I would just not bring a gift because there isn't a lot of time, but I cleaned today and I like doing crafts when it's clean.

My roommates and I save up all of our empty wine bottles. When we have the time we decorate them into pretty art for around the house. So for Grace, I did just that. Some fabric and Mod Podge is really all you need...oh, yes. AND creativity. That is a necessity.

With those things, this is what you can create!







Hope you enjoy them :)

Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment