Saturday, June 19, 2010

Here it comes!


With two weeks of training under my belt, I finally feel like I'm ready to get some campers. Staff training was a lot of fun and filled with some crazy activities. We celebrated Christmas, had a dance party, played some games, cliff jumped (into the river in the picture), stayed on the Island, camped in tents and dressed up like super heroes, and so much more! Getting to know everyone and hearing people testimonies was such a cool thing to help me feel more comfortable at camp. I can tell that this summer is going to be a good one with everyone who is working here.


This first week at camp I am doing Wilderness Week. Which is a lot like a normal mainland camp, except we do more things concerning wilderness. I am getting excited to finally be able to counsel and get the summer started. I feel like we've all just been waiting to finally get campers. They come tomorrow and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment