Saturday, June 19, 2010

Who to talk to.

Camp has been super fun , but also hard at some points in time. Throughout my life, I have always had someone who I am extremely close to and am able to tell them anything. Being here at camp, I don't have a friendship quite yet like that, it's been hard for me to know who to go to when I need to talk about something that is personal. I know that just about anyone here would love for me to talk to them about anything, but the opportunity hardly arises. I know that friendships like that come with time and that I will be able to have someone like that here at camp soon, but I guess the first couple of weeks have been hard in that way. It's kinda cool though too, because I have learned already that even though I may not have anyone here I can talk to, I can always go to God no matter what and wherever I may be.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we learn to rely on God more when we don't have that certain person to go to. I learned that lesson to many years ago. He is your best friend and no one cares more than he does!! Me second!! Love you and glad you are enjoying camp! Mom

    ReplyDelete