Sunday, September 19, 2010

Soy Chai Latte please



There must be something about a cold day and flannel that makes me want to go to Starbucks.

Being in a bad mood the entire morning, I knew I had to leave my apartment and roommates in order to get school work done. After a good catching-up-conversation with my mom, I walked into the city atmosphere of Starbucks. Indie music playing in the background and studious college students fill the room. I order my first hot drink in forever, a soy chai latte. A drink that I usually would not get. However, it's cold outside and that in itself calls for a sweet hot drink. Switching it up a little, I order it in a house cup instead of a paper one. Getting my computer plugged in and laying my FiveStar notebook in front of me, I am finally ready to get studying. Who knew studying at Starbucks would make my negative attitude into a peaceful and productive one.

Thank you Starbucks, cold weather, flannel, soy chai latte, and Intro to Media Studies for making my day better.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm...this makes me want to STUDY! And to do it with you. How did the Intro to Media Studies go??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, It was fine. I WAY over studied. It was the first quiz with the teacher, so you never know what it's going to be like. So I ended up doing really well because I was so prepared for an easy quiz :)

    ReplyDelete