Saturday, September 18, 2010

Make-over

As life moves on, I find myself now sitting in my college apartment miles away from camp. Camp was an amazing experience and I can not wait to go back soon. However, I must adjust to life here in Chicago. This coincidentally changes the theme for my Blog. I am unsure what I should do with this page now.

I could sit and write about my life here at school, but I do not think that that would engage your attention. I need something more exciting, something that I look forward to updating. I may be too busy to write on here everyday, but I could try. I was thinking about doing a color blog. Choosing a color for each day and then explaining why my day was that color. Yet, I'm not sure if I could keep up with that.

Another idea I had was to simply write on here whenever I want about whatever I want. I think this is what I will do. Sometimes, all you have to do is write about something to figure out what you really want to do. So, until I have an experience that will spark an idea for a creative blog, I will stick to my plan.

I don't care so much that people follow me, but only that I can have this space to write freely what I want. I almost enjoy the fact that people do not know about my blog so that I can be more open!

No comments:

Post a Comment